Several sites are reporting of a leak of specification of Canon’s next generation mirror less camera the Canon EOS M2.
Japanese site digicame-info posted the below specifications for the M2:
- APS-C 18MP sensor
- Hybrid CMOS AF II
- AF speed is about 2.3 times the current type at one-shot AF · multi-point AF
- Video Servo AF
- Image processing engine DIGIC5
- Continuous shooting 4.6 frames / second
- ISO sensitivity up to ISO12800 (ISO25600 extended)
- The 8% reduction of body size (volume) compared with EOS M
- It is equipped with Wi-Fi
- Allows remote operation of the smartphone
- Can be transferred photos smartphone, printer, etc. iMAGE GATAWAY
Only time will tell if this is this a real specification leak or just someone’s guess of the future cameras specs. As for an announcement date, anytime between now and CES 2014, I am putting my bets on next year.