Canon today released a new (and first post release) Canon EOS 5D Mark III Firmware, the firmware version is 1.1.2 and includes several fixes and improvements
- Supports a new accessory, GPS receiver GP-E2.
- Fixes a phenomenon where a pink cast may develop over the image when the shutter is completely pressed with the camera’s power turned off (by the auto power off setting).
- Fixes a phenomenon where the camera operation stops after one shot when shooting in High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode.
- Fixes a phenomenon where the Shooting Date/Time in the EXIF data of the image shows a later time than the actual shooting time.
- Fixes the time zone for the Samoa Islands.
- Corrects errors in the Finnish menu screen.
The Canon EOS 5D Mark III Firmware Update Version 1.1.2 can be downloaded from any of the below regional Canon download links