We Look into the possible features and specifications of the upcoming Canon EOS 5D Mark III
The Canon EOS 5D Mark II is one of the most popular and well received DSLR camera in history (well at least for us Canon fans) so now that it’s coming up to the 3 year anniversary of its launch and it now looks like a replacement is not too far away, the team here at Canon Answers has put together a list of the possible Canon EOS 5D Mark III features and specifications.
The below list was compiled from rumours we have received here at Canon Answers along with rumours that have been published on other reputable Canon fan sites.
- Minimum of 28 Megapixel Sensor (Obviously full frame)
- Dual DIGIC 4 Processors
- Increased ISO rage and sensitivity
- Upgraded/Redesigned Body
- At least 19 Point Cross Type Auto Focus System (Some sites are suggesting as much as 45 AF Points with 39 cross-type)
- Wireless Flash control with a built in Speedlite transmitter
- Raw vdo format video recording format
- Built in level allowing to adjust the camera or the photo during post processing
- Continuous AF Control – Allowing the user to control the speed at with the AF takes to adjust to a subject in auto focus
- In Camera Rating – This would allow the photographer to rate the image so that they can be easily identified after download and editing.
- Articulated LCD screen with 1,040,000 dots
Remember these are just rumours (even if some are from reliable past sources) there caution and common sense followed. As we have seen with Canon DSLR releases in the past its normally the realistic rumours that are most often true